Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trying to Get Out 2 Baby Teeth.... They are sensitive, and not really loose. HELP PLEASE!!!?

I Was told to get them out ASAP. They are really sensitive when i wiggle them, and I dont have any numbing stuff besides 'Anbesol', and it doesn't really numb it.


What Is The Best Way to Wiggle Them Out???!??





Any tips? PLEASE no neggative comments. I am supposed to get them out.


PLEASE HELP.

Trying to Get Out 2 Baby Teeth.... They are sensitive, and not really loose. HELP PLEASE!!!?
I remember twisting my teeth when I wanted to get them loose. Good luck
Reply:Arghhh I remember this happening to me....I was nearly 14 before I got my last tooth out. The reason they have to come out is because the tooth underneath is probably already coming in and you could get food stuck or bacteria and it's bad.


Basically you have to wiggle them and wiggle them more and push on them and keep going, even if it hurts a bit. You might even have to ask your mom or dad to help (sort of like pulling off a band-aid, but worse).


If they hurt alot to have taken out, call your dentist office (or have someone in your family call them) and ask for advice how to get them out. Maybe the dentist can do it for you or give you something to put on the tooth.


It's the kinda thing that is really really really annoying, but once you get the two teeth out, you'll be good to go.



mens health

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting