Sunday, March 14, 2010

Loose front tooth?

I ran into my friends head while playing football and now my front tooth is loose. It hurts a little bit and I can wiggle it but barely. I really don't want to lose my front tooth. Whats going to happen?


If I see a dentist than how much will that cost?

Loose front tooth?
You should definately worry, I am a certified Dental Assistant and see these things all the time. If the Root is fractured you risk infection, it could heal but there are no guarantees. Sometimes when you knock a tooth the whole tooth loosenes in the socket, again everything might heal and go back to normal, but the chance are slim. The nerve in the tooth can die, (very highly likely), then there is chance of infection again, the tooth will turn black when the nerve dies. I wouldn't take the risk, if you get it seen too now it might just be the cost of a consult and an X-ray. If you leave it it could blow out big time, with Root Canal, Bleaching, crowning, or veneers. Anyway see a Dentist.
Reply:Don't worry. One of the roots probably just fractured or something. It will heal, and the looseness will go away. Just take Advil if the pain is distracting.



opera sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting