Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have a loose tooth on my bottom row..I dont have dental insurance for another month...?

Is there anyway to make the tooth thats lose "unloose"? (unloose probably isnt a word, lol, but i cant think of another way to put it). I brush my teeth and floss 3-4 times a day, and i also have braces. I really dont want to lose my tooth, and I cant go to the dentist, what should I do?

I have a loose tooth on my bottom row..I dont have dental insurance for another month...?
it might be loose because of your braces
Reply:you should be seeing your orthodontist at least once a month so why not ask them?





your teeth will be loose with braces, that's how the teeth move around.





my lower front teeth are slightly mobile with a firm press of the tongue but it's not visible to the eye, i can only feel it.





the front teeth are single rooted and if are slightly loose you will feel it.



skin care products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting