Sunday, March 14, 2010

Have bone decay in my mouth need my teeth pulled and dentures but have no insurance any pro bono dentist mn?

i have a mouth full of loose teeth due to bone decay and i was told they need to be pulled and get dentures.however i have no insurance and next to no money i take care of my ill mother in law and my sister in law goes to school as well as my own son. my mouth was very infected and makes me very sick . i can not find any dentist to see me because i have no insurance or money if anyone could help me that would be greaty helpful my family would also be greatful, because my teeth makes me sick and then i miss work because im in great pain and i can not afford to miss work. thank you

Have bone decay in my mouth need my teeth pulled and dentures but have no insurance any pro bono dentist mn?
One possibility is to inquire at any nearby dental school. The students often need to perform procedures on live patients and are under the careful supervision of highly competent dentists and oral surgeons. The students want to pass! The school should be near you because you would likely need multiple visits. There may be liitle or no cost to you but you would be told in advance. Good luck.



prada handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting