Friday, October 23, 2009

Why do the spacers I got in my teeth yesterday make them feel so loose?

When I touch my top and bottom teeth together, my top teeth feel like they're going up and my bottom feel like they're going down.

Why do the spacers I got in my teeth yesterday make them feel so loose?
They are a little.... They are moving them to get the braces on. It's gonna be fun!


Just wait. you will be sore but it will pass and you'll get use to it



Reply:ouch I remember spacers. I used to have one on my bottom teeth forever. Don't eat tootsie rolls lol your teeth are just sensitive right now, try not to clench your teeth because it will make them hurt....but if it is still doing it in a few days you should make a follow up appointment if they didn't already make one for you. Its always better to ask too many questions rather than not enough...





good luck with your spacer...and remember what I said about the tootsie roll, that is valluable advice lol trust me



download

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting