Friday, October 23, 2009

Loose tooth....?

My son has his first loose tooth (he is in KG) on the bottom and I have noticed that the other kids his age have lost them on the top. Is there something I should be concerned with because of this? Is this normal?

Loose tooth....?
I wouldn't be concerned at this time. not all children lose their teeth at the same time. Everyone is different. Good luck.
Reply:I wouldn't worry. When his body is ready it will happen. Has he ever been to the dentist for a check up? If you take him for his normal check ups you can mention it the next time you go but I wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure he'll be fine and I bet is really excited for his first visit from the tooth fairy!!



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting