Friday, October 23, 2009

Loose Tooth problems please help!!!?

I need help with my loose tooth I got 2 roots already out I just need the other 2 roots to get out so I can just softly pull it I need to know how would I pull the other 2 roots?

Loose Tooth problems please help!!!?
the best thing would be to just pull it out..It hurts at first but youll get over it.......
Reply:Depends if it is an aduld tooth?





If it is you may need to see a dentist to properly remove the roots. It should not break unless there is decay. If not an infection can set in due to decay and your entire face can swell up!! You can also get physically ill from this infection!!





If it is a primary tooth, most likley the roots will resorb into the tissue or fall our on their own as the new tooth comes in.





Hope this helps!!



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting