Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm 14 and I have a loose tooth?

Ugh, I really hope it's not an adult tooth..but it's pretty long and it's been loose for a while?


My parents were confused because they said all my baby teeth shouldve been gone by now..


I'm going to the dentist on friday.


Should I be worried if this is a adult tooth that is falling out?


And why would an adult tooth fall out anyways? It's not like I bang my teeth against wood, or eat loads and loads of chocolate?

I'm 14 and I have a loose tooth?
Well, by 14 most baby teeth are usually gone, but its possible that one didnt fall out and you just didnt notice. The dentist will be able to tell if its and adult tooth or a baby tooth.I dont know why an adult tooth would fall out, ask your dentist.



flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting