Thursday, March 11, 2010

Teeth Implants?

I'm so self conscious,i'm 14 years old.At 6 i was sooo cute. Starting at age 7,my teeth just start growning so disordelry,i have one big tooth crossing across my middle tooth. Wich really makes it unacceptable.Nowerdays i'm really overlooked because my teeth. I always have loose teeth every since 10 every yeat that take 6 months to fall out and i can move it back and forth with my tooth even though its still tight. Some girls seen over it,some haven't,some of the best have turned me down because my teeth,they didn't have to say it,i knew. I've had people do everything over the years to tease me,at that friends. Some curl their wrist and put their hand in front their mouth and make it talk. Once two idiots put gum i gave them at that over their teeth to bother me. I'm not one of these crazy people though,i'm still a confident person,i learned to cope with it and ignore ignorance wich made some of it stop. But,i got a future of stardom in store and i can't go on T.V. or release a cd.....

Teeth Implants?
Implants are very expensive around £2000 or $4000 per tooth!! and you really dont want to take out your teeth for the sake of appearance dentures are a big no no as some people just cant get used to them, you never know u may be one of them, I sujjest going to a private dentist and asking about:





* extraction of teeth and bridges


* Veneers





Hope one of these help! Good luck!



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting