Friday, November 6, 2009

My son is freaking out over his first loose tooth. Can any one help with a sensitive way of dealing with this?

MY SON HAS SENSORY INTEGRATION ISSUES. PART OF THESE ISSUES ARE ORAL ADVERSIONS TO CERTAIN TEXTURES. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM FREAKING OUT SO BAD. LAST NIGHT WHEN HE FIRST FIGURED OUT HIS TOOTH WAS LOOSE HE BEGAN VOMITING VIOLENTLY. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION WITHOUT TRAUMATIZING HIM FOREVER.

My son is freaking out over his first loose tooth. Can any one help with a sensitive way of dealing with this?
Aww... that is so cute .I know it doesn't help you much but I can't help remebering when my son lost his first tooth last year it kind of freaked him out as well. Try explaining that his adult teeth are coming in and everyone loses their first set of teeth. Maybe make a game out of it like we had to do with the tooth fairy. Good luck and remeber to keep his tooth for when he's older to look back on. Ohh I wasn't making fun of him throwing up I feel bad for the little guy Good luck!



books

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


loose teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting